Grilled Salmon Fillets with Creamy Horseradish Sauce
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 2 tablespoon prepared white horseradish
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon prepared white horseradish
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 6 1-inch-thick salmon fillets (each about 6 ounces)
Mix all ingredients in small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and chill.)
Spray grill rack generously with nonstick spray. Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Whisk oil, horseradish, soy sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper in another small bowl. Brush oil mixture over both sides of salmon fillets. Grill salmon just until opaque in center, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer salmon to plates. Serve with sauce.