We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 4 tomatoes or 3-4 tablespoons of tomato paste,
- an onion,
- a tablespoon of flour,
- a little bit of oil,
- a pepper
- salt, vegeta and water.
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Tomato stew:
If we have tomatoes, we boil them. After they have boiled well, pass the tomatoes. Separately fry (but not hard) the onion with a tablespoon of flour. When it is fried, add the pasta obtained from the tomatoes with a little juice in which they boiled or put the tomato paste. Add the pepper, vegeta and salt if necessary. Let it boil for a few minutes and be careful not to thicken it much. If we see that it thickens, add more water. At the end, add the finely chopped parsley.
Pork stew with potatoes and tomato sauce & # 8211 simple recipe
Pork stew with potatoes and tomato sauce & # 8211 simple recipe. Pork stew with potatoes and tomato juice. A simple and quick recipe. A potato dish with meat and tomato sauce or broth, very fragrant and tasty. Pork meat can be used successfully in this recipe.
Pork stew with potatoes and tomato sauce is an alternative to the classic paprika or at pörkölt. I admit that the version of paprika with a lot of paprika (paprika and / or hot peppers) and cumin suits me better, but I also eat this stew with tomato juice with great pleasure.
In Transylvania and Banat we don't really use tomato juice for this type of food, but we flavor and color it with paprika. Of course, they do not have the sour taste of those prepared with tomatoes and that is why we eat them with fermented cream. But let's change the culinary repertoire a bit and try other dishes with sauce!
This stew is a modest food that does not require any complicated cooking techniques or sophisticated ingredients. A daily food, perfect if you have to cook for 2-3 days and you have to reheat the food.
You can also find a variant of pork rib stew with potatoes & # 8211 recipe here, made by Oana. She puts the kapia peppers in the stew and I put carrots.
The quantities below are for approx. 4-6 servings of pork stew with potatoes and tomato sauce.
To prepare 4 servings of tomato stew with chicken, you need the following ingredients:
Tomato stew with chicken it's a recipe that won't take you long. Here's what to do:
1. Peel the chicken and bring to the boil, adding salt and a little oil.
2. Peel an onion and finely chop it, then fry it in hot oil.
5. Mix the tomatoes and dill with the onion when it has turned golden.
6. Boil for 10 minutes until the whole mixture becomes like a sauce, then add the meat.
7. Add the bay leaves, salt and pepper.
8. Boil everything for another 10 minutes.
Tomato stew with chicken it is very tasty when it is hot, so serve it to your steaming little one. You can also serve tomato stew with chicken along with a garnish of rice.
Post eggplant stew - recipe
There are other versions of the recipe, in which other vegetables are added. For example, eggplant and pumpkin stew is in high demand.
• 3 large eggplants
• 4 tomatoes
• 1 large onion
• 6 cloves of garlic
• 1 tablespoon of olive oil
• salt and pepper to taste
• thyme, oregano, other spices
Peel the onion and garlic and chop finely. Heat the oil in a saucepan and sauté the onion and garlic with a pinch of salt until soft.
Cut the tomatoes into cubes and add them to the pan. While the tomatoes are boiling, cut the eggplant into large cubes. Add them to the food, along with a little hot water, salt, pepper and spices.
Leave it on the fire until the eggplant boils and softens well, and the sauce decreases.
Eggplant food can be served as such, or as a garnish for rice, or couscous.
If you want the eggplant stew to taste sweeter and richer, you can bake the eggplant in the oven before adding it to the food.
1. Sukprasansap M, Sridonpai P, Phiboonchaiyanan PP., Eggplant fruits protect against DNA damage and mutations, Mutation Research. 2019 Jan813: 39-45: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30594791
2. Das S, Raychaudhuri U, Falchi M, Bertelli A, Braga PC, Das DK. Cardioprotective properties of raw and cooked eggplant (Solanum melongena L), Food & Function. 2011 Jul2 (7): 395-9: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21894326
3. Our Daily Food: Cousin with Eggplant Stew: https://ourdailyfood.ro/cus-cus-cu-tocana-de-vinete/
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic diseases or follow medication, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.